Friday, February 5, 2010

Unable to Start Conflict Resolution Manager

I had to restart application services to resolve Self Service connection issue. Concurrent manager was not starting. Strange thing was $APPLCSF/$APPLLOG/$TWO_TASK_<mm><dd>.mgr (Internal Manager) log was not showing getting updated. After couple of hour of struggle we noticed file system was full by 100%. Some time we miss very small thing to solve such issues. After starting concurrent manager I noticed Concurrent Resolution Manager (FNDCRM) was not coming up.

I performed following check.

  1. Lots of requests where getting assigned to "Concurrent Resolution Manager" so I had to clear queue
  2. There was on incompatibility associated to either Standard concurrent manager or Conflict Resolution Manager'
  3. I also executed cmclean.sql script (from oracle) and restarted concurrent but it did not helped.
  4. Finally I relinked FNDCRM concurrent manager executable and restarted concurrent manger. It resolved issue.

    Source application environment

    adrelink.sh force=y "fnd FNDCRM"

     

     

     

No comments: